Friday, January 30, 2015

#burritobeat2015 Day 30

Double Trouble!

My babysitter is better than your babysitter for the following reasons:

When I'm having a rough day at work, she sends me super adorable pictures like the one above of Bobbie Burrito and her bestest friend. I hope these two remain besties for life as there is no greater feeling than having a best friend just down the street to share secret adventures with. I look forward to watching them grow together.

She has an amazing heart and honestly, truly, whole-heartedly cares about our little girl and treats her like one of her own. If I can't be there to cuddle her when she cries, it makes my heart happy knowing there is another mom who can.

Today, when I picked up Bobbie Burrito, she packed me a carryout bag containing homemade cheesecake, New Glarus pumpkin beer, and a home brewed alcohol concoction that is heaven on my taste buds. 

We really should start paying her more. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...