Tuesday, January 20, 2015

#burritobeat2015 Day 20

Clean up! Aisle 2! - As I arrived home from work tonight later than the norm, I could hear the sound of Bobbie Burrito splashing away in bath heaven. This was a very odd observation as Sergeant Bob has never not even once given his daughter a bath in her 6 1/2 months of life "for fear that he will get soap in her eyes" (an adorably lame excuse). My sense of smell kicked in shortly after this observation and my sniffer lead me straight to a nursery stained with remnants of a fully digested and evacuated mixture of banana, avocado, zucchini, and mystery food #4 - a sight that cannot be unseen. Daddy's first blowout and he lived to tell about it. Turns out Mom picked the perfect night to work late. Thanks for lookin' out, baby girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...