Tuesday, January 27, 2015

#burritobeat2015 Day 27

Happy Birthday Sergeant Bob!

A daddy is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. I may be a little biased but Bobbie Burrito has been blessed with a one of a kind role model. In 30 years he has accomplished more than most people do in a lifetime.  If you ask him his greatest of those accomplishments,  he will proudly answer the day he became a father. Cue the awwwwww's. This man lives for his family and on this day - the 30th anniversary of his birth - I want to shout from the rooftops how lucky I consider myself to share a home and a heart with him. Our little family's journey is just beginning and leading the way is a devoted, loving, sunshiney ball of fun. It took 30 years for Sergeant Bob to look this good. I'm afraid to see what happens in the next 30. 


We love you Sergeant Bob - more than you will ever know! Feliz Cumpleanos! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...