Sunday, February 1, 2015

#burritobeat2015 Days 31 & 32

My winter storm emergency kit used to contain two essential items: beer and ice cream. These also happen to be the two primary reasons I have this rockin' body. As Bobbie Burrito and I were out and about gathering necessities for the predicted Snowmageddon, I realized my priorities have somewhat shifted within the last 7 months. My winter storm emergency kit now contains three essential items: beer, ice cream, and diapers. Times they are a changin'.........

The weather man's crystal ball was somewhat accurate for a change and the snow fell continuously through the weekend. Bobbie Burrito and I enjoyed Super Bowl Sunday snuggled up on the couch in our pjs. Her puppy brothers, however, chose the great outdoors rolling around in their own little snow white haven. 

Anybody want to come over around 4am tomorrow and shovel the drive before I head to work? I pay in enchiladas and high fives. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...