Thursday, February 5, 2015

#burritobeat2015 Days 35 & 36

I have reason to believe that our child might actually be a mermaid. Many of you may doubt the reality of the mythical being but the combination between my childhood obsession with a redheaded Disney princess and Bobbie Burrito's evening bath time routine leads me to believe otherwise. This girl is obsessed with the water! Last night she spent over 30 minutes splashing in the tub (supervised of course!) laughing hysterically at literally nothing. Her prune-like skin serves as a timer for tub time and her laughter quickly turns to a temper tantrum the minute I remove her from her aquatic home. 

Her thorough enjoyment of the water led me to do the unthinkable today......

We are officially signed up for swim lessons.


I sadly admit that self confidence regarding my appearance is at an all time low at this point in my life - HOWEVER - I refuse to let my embarrassment prevent me from making memories with my daughter. This is my definition of motherhood.

Do you think it's possible to drop about 50 pounds in a week? NO? Damn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...