Wednesday, March 2, 2011

True Life: My Dog Needs Valium

Ever had those night terrors when you imagine your bed is an evil zombie plotting to kill you so you take it upon yourself to drag it around the house and shred it to pieces leaving nothing but a dead pillowcase carcass?

NO?

Oh.......I guess that's just Reggie then.


Guess that's what I get for letting him watch
Night of the Living Dead right before bed.

Good thing I can practice motherhood with adopted dogs rather than human children.
Life is all about trial and error right?
CareBear and Titty Baby should refrain from allowing Gunther to have sleepovers at Uncle Officer Bob's house for at least the first 8-10 years of his/her life.

Until I can get a prescription for puppy Xanax, I'll guess I'll stick with giving Reggie a shot of vodka with his bedtime story. Always worked for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...