Friday, March 18, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

This one time.

Over my lunch break.

I was out running errands.

When I walked into this salon.
(which I really wish I could tell you the name of because it would make this story so much more funny, but I won't because I don't believe in publicly desecrating a small town business in today's society)

And asked them to lop off 11 inches of my hair.
 _______________________________________________

In the words of Julia Roberts........

"You people work on commission, right?"
"Big mistake!"
"Big!"
"Huge!"
_______________________________________________

** NOTE: Photos will NOT be posted for the next 6 months.

Quotes from Officer Bob via telephone when I called to tell him the news:
  1. "Why would you do something so ridiculous!"
  2. "You didn't learn from the last time you did this? - ridiculous!"
  3. "I bet you look ridiculous"
  4. "When I see you, I'm gonna tell you it's ridiculous"
I'm 99.9% sure that he has confused the word ridiculous with amazing.
Little known fact - very common mistake.

This is the second time that I've donated to Locks of Love in my short life time.
And though I may look ridiculous, I hope someone else is given the chance to see that they do not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...