Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wedding Planning Is Kinda Sorta Fun

Wedding Dress?

Check. (and I couldn't be more relieved)

Sweet Ceremony Venue?

Check.

Rockin' Reception Hall?

Check.

Awesome Officiant?

Check.

Dynamic Disc Jockey?

Check.

Super Entertaining Photo Shoots with My Future Husband?

DOUBLE CHECK!

This weekend was spent under the flash of the camera taking incredibly amusing, laughter inducing, cover of Us Weekly worthy supermodel shots.

At first I wasn't so sure about this whole cinema theme for the wedding, but Mama Dirt was totally right! It's flippin' awesome! I have totally gone hog wild with the big-screen edition of our vows and Officer Bob truly is a saint for putting up with my antics. Daisy Duke and I may be the only two women in his life that could get him to wear polyester pants, moon boots, and a wig. But seriously......is this not great?










By the way......the photo manipulation program I downloaded for free has become tempermental and I am seriously thinking about terminating our friendship. Anyone have any suggestions for picture editing software? 

The premiere of Saturday Night Fever cannot get here soon enough!!!

Is it March yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious... Keep it coming....Can't wait for the next post! Gramma Poke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...