Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Lost My Camera.......

and life cannot continue until it is found.

I have seriously amazing documentation of the following events and these photos are currently awaiting me to track down, locate, and post in the form of a blog, facebook status, etc.....

  1. An obstacle race trail run in which Dancing Queen spent 20 of the 30 minutes in motion notifying innocent competitors that her bowels needed serious relief. One word. Hilarious.
  2. Wedding fun
  3. Reggie's Backyard Pool Party - Don't worry if you didn't get an invite.  His father (Officer Bob) tells me that the invites specifically said "No Bitches Allowed" He didn't even allow his own mother to attend.
  4. Pebbles and Ice Cream - it doesn't get any cuter.
  5. Crafting with The Llama. On a sidenote....I heart Pinterest.
PLEASE RETURN CAMERA IF FOUND.

My life depends on it. I have vowed not to eat until said photos are returned to me.

Please do not worry. I will not starve for days. I have plenty of body mass to last quite some time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR FUN PHOTOS.

On the agenda for this weekend.......
  1. BECOME A WARRIOR

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...