Friday, June 15, 2012

Camera Found

FUN PHOTOS AS PROMISED.........


Pre-race Face


We're going to a race.
We're gonna win first place.
You have an ugly face!

Prior to listening to Dancing Queen complain
about her digestive system for 30 minutes

Running is fun!

And even more fun when you're running with Dancing Queen!

Easiest obstacle of the race?
The Gollywhopper!


Bad thing about going down
is somehow you have to get back up.

 I love meeting people at races.
This bride was getting married the same afternoon as the race.
I'm not so sure I'll be able to sway my bridal party
into an hour of torture on the morning of my wedding.

Post-race,
We survived.
And Dancing Queen found a restroom.

After a quick shower, it was off to wedding festivities.
And although Devin looked beautiful on her wedding day,
I believe this little girl may have stolen the show.

I seriously cannot get enough of Pebbles.
It's a sick obsession.

Sweetest moment of the evening?
Watching this adorable family of three share a dance.


CHECK BACK AFTER THIS WEEKEND
as I'm sure the photos will be much funnier and muddier.

Huracan, Dancing Queen, Big Boca Bob, and Shawnee
GUERREROS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, yeah NO to running before your wedding or ever!! I love that little girl too!

Pebbles' mommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...