Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sneak Peek

Well blog readers,
It finally happened.

I, Big Boca Bob, got Officer Bob to..............

wait for it.................

wait for it.................

DANCE!!!!

That's right. The majority of this beautiful Sunday afternoon was spent filming (MULTIPLE takes) of our Save the Date Movie Trailer.

A huge thanks to the production crew (Mama Dirt, El Aguila, and Dancing Queen) for your incredible patience and dedication. You will of course be mentioned in the credits, and I will be offering a 10% cut of all profits that the film grosses. What's 10% of nothing?

One thousand high fives and hugs.

Now that's some decent payment if you ask me.

Because most of my time today was spent peeing my pants in laughter and barking choreography orders at Officer Bob, I obviously couldn't wait to start a little video editing.

Without further ado, I give you a BLOG READERS ONLY SNEAK PEEK at the upcoming film of the decade. All footage is raw and will be compiled into a trailer to be released at a later date.

P.S. Don't let Officer Bob fool you. That white boy CAN shake is flat cracka be-hind. I found the secret to his inner "rhythm artist" I mean....who wouldn't be inspired by John Travolta?!


2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

He must really love you. It was only a sneak peek but I was laughing to the point of tears.

Anonymous said...

I want more! Can't wait. Gramma Poke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...