Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm Such A Bad Blogger

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!

I'm still here.....just slightly busier than usual, and I suppose I have no better excuse for not transposing my thoughts to written word lately other than I've simply been lovin' my flippin' life.

Seriously.......this is going to sound super-cheerleader-obnoxious-ultra annoying but I am happy.

Like really happy.

Like jump for joy, drink 5 margaritas (because 6 is just a little TOO happy), and dance all night long kind of happy.

What's the cause of this optimistic outlook on life, you ask?

Ummmmm.....everything! I can't pinpoint the one thing that's got my inner perky juices flowing.

So I'll make a list....................

  1. I get to see my uber-adorable chicana niece in exactly 3 days. (And her parents I guess. But they're not as cute and I ain't changin' my brother's hairy ass diaper.)
  2. Saturday is my favorite drinking holiday. (One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor)
  3. I enjoy being Mexican-American (brown-town represent!)
  4. My change in jobs has induced a 20 pound weight loss (and 2 dress sizes down)
  5. I've been in wedding planning overload and loving it! (not just my own - but assisting friends in the process.)
  6. After 6.5 years, I am totally head-over-heels still in love with Officer Bob. (Don't ask why - cuz I'm still wondering myself)
  7. I have scheduled TWO vacations this year (one including a wedding on the beach and the other including a bachelorette party in Arizona)
  8. Did I mention Saturday is Cinco de Mayo? (and I love Mexican food)
  9. My family makes me smile.
  10. Exactly one week from today, I will turn another year older and I am completely content with the progress I am making on my bucket list.
Can I get a WOOT WOOT for smiles and sunshine?!!

This is the part where you say "WOOT WOOT!"

Alright....I admit it. THAT was a little too much. But I'm not even sorry for it because nobody's breaking this mood.

P.S. These good vibes are most likely short-lived so if you need anything from me you better ask soon.
OLE!

1 comment:

Goldie said...

I'm excited for Cinco de Mayo too! Especially those margaritas since I can drink now lol...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...