Friday, December 2, 2011

It Took Someone's Birthday To Pull Me Out Of My Blogging Dry Spell

D.A.N.C.I.N.G   Q.U.E.E.N.

Darling
Animated
Nostalgic
Candid
Imaginative
Noticeable
Gabby
(that one's for you, Mama Dirt!)

Quirky
Unique
Energetic
Eccentric
Nerdy

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS, DANCING QUEEN!

There is no one word to describe you, and that, in itself, is an amazing trait!
Your enthusiasm for life radiates with every smile!
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your ridiculous,
sometimes obnoxious, amazingly fun world.

I heart you 19 times over.



P.S.
Beans Blab Update:
Mama B will be induced on Wednesday.
I am more than ready to meet my little bean burrito!

P.S.S
Turns out THREE amazing people were born on this day!
Feliz Cumpleanos, Jamie R. and Mrs.!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...