Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beans Blab: Welcome To The World, Mi Sobrina!!

December 3, 2011 at 9:31am
Huracan and Mama B became the proud owners of this:
 Tied with Pebbles as the MOST BEAUTIFUL baby ever born!
(but then again, I am a little partial!)

Beans weighed in at 6lbs 9oz
(thankfully much lighter than her 9lb 10oz father)
The jury is still out as to the owner of the dominant genes.
Granny Dirt says the lips come from Mama.
Grandma B says the baby comes from Mexico.
I side with Grandma B.

Regardless, my little bean burrito can be described in one word.
PERFECT.


Tia Big Boca Bob made sure to get her fair share of snuggle time.
Like you had any doubts.


Mommy and baby are both doing great!
Reports of the labor and delivery seem to conflict between
Mother and Father as perceptions of the
13 minutes.....yeah thats right........
I said 13 minutes
seem to be slightly different.

As I try to hash out the details to offer you a full review of the birth,
AND as I locate the memory card holding the hundreds of pictures
with which I tortured my new baby niece, I leave you with this:






My TWO Baby Girls!!

Oh 2011, You sure have blessed me!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...