Monday, December 19, 2011

He Made The Christmas Card

Since posting the final straw of Casa de Bob Doggie Demolition,
(remember the plywood window?)
several of you have asked about the status of our youngest four-legged child.

Here is your update.

Against my better judgment,

AND because the thought of losing a mutt made a grown man whine
(*ahem* Officer Bob)

Alot.

And there is nothing worse than listening to a grown man whine.

Seriously.

Nothing.

I have been guilted into remaining a family of four.

That's right. Reggie made the Christmas card this year.


BUT he's still getting a shitload of coal in his stocking!

Think I can sneak Santa a twenty to take him back to the North Pole with him?

I'm sure Rudolph needs a wing man.

Then again, I couldn't bare the thought of being semi-responsible
for the total destruction of Santa's workshop
totally ruining Christmas for millions of children all over the world.

I guess I have to keep him.

Damn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...