Monday, December 12, 2011

I Think I'm In Love


MEMORABLE MOMENTS FROM MY
SLEEPOVER WITH BEANS

  • Observing a new father devote his time to caring for a precious baby girl.
  • Watching that same father bond with his daughter over yet ANOTHER Bears loss!
  • Snuggling with possibly the smallest human being I have ever held in my arms.
  • Listening to the story telling talents of the Naked Nana
(Proven by an e-mail I received today explaining the events that led to this blog moniker. Quite possibly one of the FUNNIEST e-mails ever written by a one-armed woman under the influence of several mind-altering drugs)

  • Performing a Christmas photo session with one of Santa's littlest elves.
  • Watching a new father kinda sorta successfully accomplish his daughter's nighttime bath.
  •  Laughing hysterically at the sight of a squeaky clean Beans with a sad case of what we like to call "CareBear Hair"
  • Giving my undivided attention to my niece 
  •  While making sure to spend quality time with her jealous older brother.
  • BUT OBVIOUSLY  SOAKING UP EVERY POSSIBLE MINUTE WITH 6 POUNDS OF GENUINE INNOCENCE.

This little family will never be the same.
Thank you, Beans, for bringing magic to our lives.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute...I LOVE THE BOW! Congrats to all!
Gramma Poke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...