Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Llama Finds Love

The Llama's toes are dull no more!

That's right! The Llama found a man, fell in love, and is on her way to wedded bliss!

Beau popped the question and The Llama said YES!

Hard to believe that just one year ago, I was posting personal ads for The Llama on this very blog. And now she has convinced him (payed off, threatened his life, etc.) that she is not only a beautiful, amusing, talented, lovable, gal but THE ONE to whom he would like to devote the rest of his life! WOW! She's good!

This is the story I got from Llama in Love today:
*(keep in mind I may have added by own details for comic effect)

The Llama had purchased tickets to witness the best professional football team play at the one and only Lambeau Field
(otherwise known as "The Best Place On Earth").

What I imagine the dialogue was like prior to departure:

Beau: Let's Go, Llama! We're gonna be late!
The Llama: "Hold on honey! Does this camo match green and gold?!"
Beau: "What the hell are you talking about, darling?! Camo goes with EVERYTHING! America!"

After arrival at the game, the twosome made all the tourist stops at
The Best Place On Earth.

One of those stops included the infamous Vince Lombardi statue.

Beau started to sweat profusely as they walked towards the statue, requesting The Llama take her place for her picture. P.S. It is pretty sickening how photogenic this girl is. Really. It is. As The Llama approached 'ol Vince, Beau politely asked the couple next to him to photograph one of the most memorable moments of his life (2nd to shooting his first buck, I'm sure).

What I'm assuming was dialogue with the mystery couple:

Beau: "Will you please take a picture of me and my girlfriend?"
Couple: "Of course! We would love to!"
Beau: "Make sure you take lots of pictures. I'm going to propose to her."
Couple: "Really? But she's wearing camo with green and gold!"
Beau: "I know! Isn't she beautiful! America!"

Beau held back the tears in his eyes, approached the woman of his dreams, got down on one knee, and you know the rest! I asked The Llama "What did he say?!" She responded with, "I don't know!" Now that is love! Totally lost in the moment, staring into each others eyes, overjoyed with happiness, love.

They cried.
 They kissed.
 They hugged.
 AND they celebrated a Green Bay Victory!!! GO PACK GO!

CONGRATULATIONS BEAU AND LLAMA!

Officer Bob and I could not be happier for the both of you.
 You make a beautiful couple,
 and I know for sure that you two were meant for each other.
We wish you all the happiness in the world as a couple in your new home.


Moral of the Story?! - Daisy Duke CAN NOT keep secrets.






3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Those are the greatest engagement pictures I have ever seen. Even the camo can't hide the love those two kids share. Congratulations again to you both!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda! & Thank you for such a wonderful blog Bobby! Nick and I enjoyed reading it! I asked Nick "is this real life?" probably ten times after he proposed! I am so blessed to have found someone that makes me so happy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...So happy for you. Can't wait for all of the wedding planning....Are you going to the mall for the bachelorette party? We could go to Bass Pro instead. Do they have security guards there? If not, I'm in! Gramma Poke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...