Monday, November 7, 2011

It's A Sunshine Day

I think I'll go for a walk outside now
 (or later.....I ain't about to walk outside in this weather!)
the summer sun's callin my name
(in Australia....where it's actually summer)

(i hear ya now)

I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out. Get me some of those rays!

Everybody's smilin
 Sunshine Day

Everybody's Laughin
Sunshine Day

Everybody seems so happy today
It's a Sunshine Day!

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS, MAMA DIRT!

Mother Nature must think it's opposite day.
Through the cold and the rain,
I still believe your bringin' the sunshine!

Oh....and in case anyone was wondering:

Yes. That middle picture shows Mama Dirt participating in the current craze.
Planking.
In the middle of a busy college campus.
TOTALLY embarrassing her youngest son.

One Word.
Awesome.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...