Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just Another Reason.........

I ABSOLUTELY, POSTIVELY, NO DOUBT IN MY MIND............

HATE COLD BLEEPIN' WEATHER!!!!!!

Let's take a look at the following equation:

Moisture in the Air + Freezing Temperatures = Snow

Snow + Driveway = Slippery

Slippery + Car = BROKEN GARAGE DOOR

There I was like a slow motion movie:
Foot on brake to the floor,
hands waving,
curse words being shouted,
"STOP, you effing car!

And then.......car meets garage door.




A BIG thank you to Titty Baby and Grand Puba for being my knights in shining armor (or should I say shining leather and camo). It's a good thing I have cable and Kahlua on hand just for times like this. An hour in freezing temperatures fighting with the unresponsive, cold, poor excuse for a garage door was apparently forgotten once I was able to provide - 2 glasses of Kahlua and cream and 1 super-fantastic-amazing-holy cow-what the hell happened season finale of Sons of Anarchy!

Remind me to make sure to pay the cable bill and stock up on liquor in case it decides to snow again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...