Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Official......He's The One

I called Officer Bob at work on Sunday evening via the "Jail Phone" with a dire emergency that just could not wait! It is important to note that contrary to popular belief (aka MY belief) conversations held on the "Jail Phone" are NOT recorded. Thank Goodness!

Below is a transcript of the exact conversation:

Big Boca Bob: Can I speak to Officer Bob, please?

Random Officer #1: Just a second.......

Officer Bob: Hello? (slightly annoyed that I am calling his work yet again)

Big Boca Bob: Hey! I have a quick question for you.

Officer Bob: What?

Big Boca Bob: How much do you love me?

Officer Bob: Alot. (really annoyed that I called  his work yet again)

Big Boca Bob: Is that enough to stop by the store after work and pick up tampons?

Officer Bob: NO!

Big Boca Bob: Really? Ok....(in a really disappointed, sad, on-the-verge-of-tears voice)

Officer Bob: UGH! FINE! But have you ever been down that aisle? Do you know how many stupid kinds of those things there are?

Big Boca Bob: Have I ever told you that I love you?

Officer Bob: WHATEVER! Text me exactly what you need.

Big Boca Bob: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You're the best!

Officer Bob: Yeah, yeah. Whatever. But just know that if I have to walk around with those in the cart, I am buying myself some kind of really expensive, manly tool to make up for it.

Big Boca Bob: You are a tool.

END CONVERSATION

One hour later, Officer Bob arrives with my emergency equipment AND some orange juice because "he knows how much I love my morning OJ"

I think I got myself a keeper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...