Tuesday, February 7, 2012

11 Days?

------------------------------------------->

Really?

That little counter over there is down to 11 days?

Let's be honest..........

This ass ain't fittin' in no skinny jeans in 11 days.

That's right, Mama Dirt.

I said ass.

Because once a butt becomes so large in size,
it becomes an ass.

I won't tell you what the next step is
as I'm afraid the language is too vulgar.

On a good note~

My new job entails LOTS of exercise,
a better atmosphere for healthy eating,
and true motivation for kicking it in high gear.

I exercise approximately 3 1/2 hours a day.
I eat approximately 7 hours a day.

I think a balance issue is the source of my ass.

So, peeps, here is my plea for an extension on my skinny jean goal.

Just one more month?!

Gracias.

1 comment:

Goldie said...

I need an extension on my maternity leave so I have more time to fit into my work pants. I feel your pain!!! lol. I know you can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...