Friday, May 13, 2011

2011: The Year of Procreation

Could it be possible?

Is this really happening?

I can't even grasp the concept.

My older brother Huracan Ramirez and his woman, Mama B, are having a BABY!

Un BEBE!

Huracan - the man who writes songs about dirty sanchezes and is still fairly incapable of sorting and washing his own laundry is reproducing. GOD HELP US! Is it bad that upon hearing this news, my first thought was to call Mama B and apologize for the future ahead of her? However, I have some good news, Mama B. Mexican babies are SUPER adorable. It's a shame that Huracan takes after the "cracka" side of the family, but I'm sure some of those chicano genes will come out somehow.

Baby Beans will be making his/her presence in early December.


This was my first gift to the happy couple.

Raza Babies: "Beaner Baby!" Infant Creeper
I'm already the favorite Aunt. Can ya blame the kid?!

Furthermore, this ridiculous, crazy, can't-even-totally-comprehend-the-news announcement opens up the opportunity for a new segment for the Big Boca Bob blog. Along with Gunther Gab, I will be introducing Beans Blab.

I like babies.

When other people have them, of course.

My four-legged adopted children are enough trouble as it is. And I allow them to eat their own poop. I guess that's morally wrong for humans or something. I've still got some things to learn. Good thing I have nieces/nephews to practice with!

P.S. Surprisingly, Officer Bob is equally as excited (about babysitting for the poop eating kids).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...