Sunday, April 3, 2011

We're Not Exactly What You Would Call "Huggers"

Day: Friday, April 1st 2011

Time: 12:30 p.m.

Setting: Mama Dirt's Hospital Room

Text Message Sent To Huracan Ramirez and El Aguila:
"Mom had surgery. They had to remove her gallbladder."

Actual Responses (via text message):

Huracan Ramirez: "Sweet Baby Jesus"

El Aguila: "Damn. Does she get to keep it in a jar? I wanted to name it."

For those of you who actually care more about her welfare than her very own sons, Mama Dirt is recovering from surgery well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Reason #38 I Better Get More Than The Boys In The Will

3 comments:

mangie said...

Hey, mija, say hi to your mom and tell her I hope she feels better soon. Say hi to your dad, too. We're all ok, in case anyone wondered. Sorry, I'm not trying to be snarky. All of you take care, ok?

Big Boca Bob said...

Will do, Aunt Mangie! Glad to hear you are all well! Say Hi to the rest of the family for me!

Kelly said...

hahahahahahhaha Ricks response was read as I was on the phone with a user. I lol'd....oops. I love those boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...