Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gunther Gab: Week 15 Update

SPECIAL REPORT: Gunther has officially matured from a lemon to an orange!

ACTUAL SONOGRAM PHOTOS



It is safe to say that one can pretty easily tell that CareBear is pregnant now! It depresses me knowing that I will never look as cute as she does when I decide to bear my own children. At 40 weeks, she might actally reach the same size as my right thigh (the bigger of the two). Must be rough.


Only 25 weeks to go......

Gunther is growing at an amazing rate and looking more like a human every day. Because Gunther's skin is so thin, you are able to see blood vessels through the skin. Lanugo hair covers the baby's body (just like Daddy!), but it will be gone when Gunther is born.  The hair on the eyebrows and head continues to grow. Gunther is also now able to suck his/her thumb. Even though the eyes continue to move to the front of the face, they are still widely separated.  Gunther's ears look like normal ears and continue to develop externally. The bones that have already formed continue to get harder and retain calcium. Gunther is very mobile and flexible at this point. He/she can bend the arms at the elbows and wrists and can also make a fist with his/her hands.

Also.....if the actual sonogram pictures above provide accurate representation, I believe lemon baby Gunther is a boy and there is no question that orange baby Gunther is the offspring of Titty Baby. But then again, you can't really trust hospital technology these days.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Daddy Poke informed me Care Bear weighed 105 pounds at her check-up this week. It's a good thing she's carrying my niece/nephew otherwise knowledge like that might cause me to punch her.

Just kidding Care Bear - you look amazing and I was so excited to hear about your latest dr. appointment. I'm just hoping that before Gunther makes his arrival your stomach will be more substantial than mine currently is five years post-partum. I can't WAIT for next month's BIG appointment!

Big Boca Bob said...

How about this for depressing news......

I just donated clothing that no longer fits me to CareBear to wear as she progesses in size during her pregancy.

She's such a self-esteem booster!

Kelly said...

Just by looking at that picture I thought she was having a boy. She is carrying so low. She is adorable preggers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...