Sunday, April 10, 2011

If The Mrs. Told You To Jump Off A Bridge, Would You?

I am:  Chicana (aka Mexican-American for all you gringos out there).

I want:  my kids to be bilingual.

I have:  two tattoos and I only regret one of them.

I wish for peace of mind.

I hate:  when people take 11 items to the 10 items or less express lane at the grocery store.

I fear:   not living up to people's expectations.

I hear:   my dog chewing on the carpet and I'm too lazy to get up so I just repeatedly scream his name thinking eventually he will just stop.  

I search:   for that one damn missing sock with which the dryer taunts me.

I wonderwhy there are so many different kinds of mustard, but only one kind of ketchup.

I regret:   that I can't answer this with "nothing"

I love:  the smell of freshly cut grass. (please keep racial comments to yourself.)

I acheafter a really good workout. (and I admit: that I sometimes like it)

I always:   enjoy proving El Aguila wrong.

I usually prove El Aguila wrong.

I am not:   African-American. (a question asked often)

I dance:  like Beyonce. No really....in my mind I think I do.

I singa little less like Beyonce.

I never:   turn down free beer.

I sometimes:   turn down free whiskey.

I cry:   when my car catches on fire with every single piece of jewelry I own inside.  

I lose:   my mind trying to lose weight.

I am grateful:   for great people with which to share this crazy thing called life.

I need:   suggestions for a good book to read as I now have more free time to do so.

I should:   spend that free time instead cleaning the house or training for that dreaded race coming up in three weeks.


You're next . . . Laura, Erica, and anyone with absolutely nothing better to do on a Sunday night.

5 comments:

North of 10th said...

who turns down free whiskey?

Big Boca Bob said...

I know, I know. I'm Mexican. This body was made for tequila drinkin'. Whiskey doesn't quite settle the same. But the porcelain throne sure loves to watch it come back up!

The Mrs. said...

Awesome! I'll add bungee jumping (off a bridge) to my bucket list and we'll tackling that task next.

Munchkin said...

wait, is your car catching on fire with all your jewelry in it something that happens often?

Big Boca Bob said...

Once if often enough for me. It was a sad day. I don't want to talk about it. I might cry for the second time in my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...