Monday, February 14, 2011

SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY NEWS REPORT

We interrupt this completely overrated holiday to bring you some VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Some news that almost caused an incident comparable to the "Big Boca Bob's boobs meet face incident" of January '08. I should have been forewarned prior to being told this very exciting news that it would be a double sports bra day. My body is not used to the extra movement.  My back still hurts, but it must be noted that news this exciting really does call for "jumping" with joy.

I give you the most memorable Valentine's Day Card I have ever received!















Titty Baby and CareBear are going to be parents!

That's right, folks! Though law enforcement personnel advised him otherwise, Titty Baby is reproducing. CareBear is already a glowing mother-to-be and I am anxiously awaiting September so I can dote on the little one.  Titty Baby took responsibility for naming the unborn, and unfortunately the little peanut of a child is currently being called Gunther. Let's hope CareBear is awarded the title of name-giver for when the baby actually makes its presence in the world. Until then......Gunther it shall be.

Upon hearing the news, I took it upon myself to create visuals for the parents of what Gunther might actually look like.  Those of you who have not experienced the exciting world of morphthing.com are truly missing out. I spent an entire evening morphing the oversized mug of Titty Baby and the adorable face of CareBear in order to create "The Face of Gunther"

Well Titty Baby and CareBear.......let's just hope this website was having a few technical difficulties when creating the face of your unborn child. I am not providing you with these photos to cause a frightful panic. I am just preparing you for what you might actually see come September.

I give you......BABY BOY GUNTHER


OR BABY GIRL GUNTHERETTE


See CareBear.....your fears of having a red headed child seem minuscule now. Instead your fear can now skip straight to having alien-like babies complete with blurred hairline. In all reality, though, I'm kinda diggin' baby boy Gunther. He's got potential.  Keep in mind. As parents, you are required to love this child unconditionally even if it does pop out with four eyes and a tail. Good News! Pseudo-Aunt Big Boca Bob (pending big diamond ring) adores anything with a tail. Gunther will be truly loved.

Note: This blog will be consumed with Gunther updates over the course of the next 7 months. Deal with it. Babies are cute and therefore deemed blog-worthy.

CONGRATS TITTY BABY AND CAREBEAR!!!

Remind me to stay away from you this summer. I foresee much subconscious hormonal "attitude" stemming from the Gunther household.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

How have I spent this much time on the Internet and never before heard of morphthing?!?!?

I'm going to be honest. I'm sort of already in love with Baby Boy Gunther as pictured. Makes me want to run out and buy something with tractors on it!

I guess it's a good thing they told you and me separately. Someone could have lost an eye or at the very least been knocked unconscious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...