Thursday, February 17, 2011

Possible Explanation For Why Dogs Attack Me When I'm Running


If you see this image of a girl standing in the street outside your home, I am either

A. Preparing to land a 747 in your driveway
OR
B. Just out for my late night jog

Let me explain.......I hate the sound of my own breathing. Especially around mile 4 when it becomes ridiculously annoyingly loud. It makes me feel like I am dying a slow death. Therefore, I chose to purchase the very unsafe-for-street-running noise-reducing headphones to block out the sound of my journey to the afterlife. To make up for the fact that I could easily be run over by traffic behind me because I am unable to hear the missing muffler, I chose to purchase the reflective vest notifying drivers of my presence.

Make sure to look for me on Hot-or-Not.com.  I'll be in the hot category. Obviously. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Ms Bob!

auntmangie said...

Shabby street! or is that traffic chic?

Big Boca Bob said...

Hehe....I was thinkin' more like Asphalt Couture! Great to see you on here Aunt Mangie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...