Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Guess You Could Call It a Pity Titty Blog

So how about them Packers, huh? Even though I didn't get my Superbowl Halftime Proposal that I'd been not so subtly hinting towards for the past couple of weeks, I ended the day happy enough when the Pack ran off the Stadium Field holding the glorious Vince Lombardi trophy. Those boys in green and gold were forced to pull through for me since Officer Bob neglected to fulfill all my hopes and dreams. There's always next year, right?

While enjoying the game, it was brought to my attention that I have been a little lackluster in my blogging and the feelings of two individuals were hurt in the process. Let me rephrase......I had to listen to CareBear and Titty Baby bitch and moan that they did not receive their very own birthday blog post. What do they think I do? Sit around waiting for their birthdays to come along just so I have something to keep my busy. I don't think so, whiners! Unfortunately, both their birthdays fell on extremely busy days of the work week, and I was unable to multitask my creative blogging with reducing heart disease and diabetes in poor, innocent, novice exercisers. As a result of the begging and pleading for their own birthday post (okay so now I'm just being over dramatic), I have decided to offer a belated birthday blog post to the two lovebirds.  Sorry, CareBear and Titty Baby, but you're going to have to share the spotlight on this one. If I can't write individual posts for you on the actual day of your birth, you better believe I'm not giving you your own better-late-than-never post.

So here we go.................... 

Like Two Peas in a Pod








Enjoying life together one day at a time.












Like Two Amigos in a Taqueria








A great restaurante needs two partners in business and in life. Although one amigo might eat too many refried beans and share his explosive gas with the other.








Like Beauty and the Beast







One a refined lady (sometimes)










and the other.....well.....a little less refined.
But Titty Baby still holds the title of CareBear's enchanted Prince.







Like a Turd and Toilet Paper








One makes the mess and one cleans it up.
Guess which one's the turd.











Like Peanut Butter and Jelly







On whole grain bread and with a side of healthy cottage cheese and fruit. Right, CareBear?









Like a Rose and It's Thorn






This one gets tricky. I think the more opinionated of the two gets the title of the thorn on this one. And believe it or not, my nomination goes to CareBear. But a beautiful thorn to say the least. Plus Titty Baby needs a poke in the ass every once in a while.










Like Two Branches of Separate, But Fabulous Family Trees







One the pride and joy of her parents

and the other.....well....let's just say his mother DID NOT raise him that way.














Like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum







 I hate to say it, but the Tweedle Dum in this case might not be the one you suspected. Contrary to popular belief, Pearl Harbor did not take place in Florida. A common mistake, CareBear.













The forces have brought together two unique personalities that combine to form one rockin', awesome, power couple. And today.......just a few days late.......I wish them both a VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS TITTY BABY AND CAREBEAR!!!!
(age before beauty)

Are you happy now?!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! Thank you Bob. I loved it. I am soo excited that I complained enough that you wrote me a birthday blog! You know I feel alittle left out on this blog every once in awhile:) No j/k!! It was great and I hope someday you get that big diamond ring...I will work on it for you. Thank you again for the post. Love ya! Carebear

The Mrs. said...

It frightens me to think what my brother would have become had Carebear not come into his life and set him straight. I think the only analogy you forgot was David & Goliath! Awesome job, BBB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...