Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Are Who You Are

You are the Dog to my Beth

  • (Minus the monochromatic attire, mullet, and prison time)
  • (Also minus the triple F bra size.....I may be well endowed, but my half marathon training would be ten times harder trying to jog with those lady humps hanging off my front)
  • You are my protector. My shield of strength. My go-to-guy when I need to kick some a**
You are The Situation to my Jersey Shore House

  • (Minus the six-pack abs, lack of respect for women, and horrible accent)
  • You are my entertainer. Life is never boring with you around.
You are the Richard Gere to my Julia Roberts

  • (Minus my ability to fit into a slinky dress and thigh-high boots and your status as a millionaire)
  • (Oh......and minus that whole prostitution thing)
  • You are charming. You are not-so-romantic, but you still know how to win a girl over. You try to make me classier......good luck! 
You are the Edward to my Bella

  • (Minus the blood-sucking and skin glowing in the sun thing)
  • You are quiet and mysterious at times. You are determined and very stubborn. You are very protective over me and put my welfare before anything else.
You are the Captain Von Trapp to my Maria

  • (Minus my work in a convent-YEAH RIGHT! and seven kids - DOUBLE YEAH RIGHT!)
  • You like to have order. You can be short at times, but with this charming way about you. You have a tough, quiet exterior, but melt my heart in the way you take care of others.
You are the Patrick Swayze to my Jennifer Grey

  • (INCLUDING the physique, but minus the fact that I could never spend an ENTIRE summer with my family at a holiday camp)
  • You've got moves. You can kill the dance floor (with the perculator). Our roles may have been switched. I was more the teacher and you more-so the student. However, you take control in every situation. Nobody puts me in the corner when you're around.
You are the Aladdin to my Jasmine

  • (Minus the beggar/street urchin role and my being FORCED to live in a palace. And the pet tiger - though Gilbert comes close in size. Also minus the genie - if anyone knows where I can get one, let me know.)
  • You sure are a "diamond in the rough" Even though you don't hold the title, you are my prince. Every day is a journey with you on our own magic carpet.
You are the Ricky to my Lucy

  • (Minus the Spanish-speaking, tan complection, and "I'm Home" announcement every time you enter the front door)
  • You put up with my naive and ambitious personality and my overactive imagination. I may get whiny at times, but you seem to love me anyway.
You are the Chumlee to my Pawn Shop

  • (Minus the long hair, goatee, and inability to fully comprehend the worth of everyday items)
  • You have a heart of gold and entertaining personality. People love you. I mean like EVERYBODY loves you. You sometimes can become the butt of my jokes, but you take it all in stride.
You are the Peter Parker to my Mary Jane

  • (Minus the radioactive spider and ability to scale walls)
  • You truly are a superhero and role model.  You have an amazing work ethic. You always put others before you and would do anything for those closest to you.
You are the Will to my Grace

  • (Minus your affection for individuals of the same sex - I hope.........)
  • You are my best friend. You know all my secrets. We talk about everything, and you are tied with Mama Dirt for the first person I call when I've had a bad day and just need to vent.
You are the Ray Romano to my Debra Barone

  • (Minus the sit-com script and extremely over-bearing parents)
  • You are funny. I mean really funny. You make me laugh every day. I look forward to the moment you come home after I've had a long day only because I know your quick wit will turn my day around.
You are the Finn Hudson to my Rachel Berry

  • (Minus the high school drama but INCLUDING the spontaneous bursts into song)
  • You are the jock and I'm the music nerd. You have the kindest heart always looking out for everyone's best interest. We are a rockin' couple and though your serenades may be a little off-key, I wouldn't dare turn one down.
You are the Officer Bob to my Big Boca Bob.

  • And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Feliz Cumpleanos Officer Bob!

I would have hired a hot, sexy, vivacious woman to jump out of your cake.........
but I didn't want to get any frosting in my hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...