Friday, January 28, 2011

To My Role Model...............

Keep in mind the term "role model" is used loosely. You are my brother. You are the only sibling older than me. Therefore, I had limited options.........

To my "role model" in heroic conduct.............
(the one who taught me to be brave and courageous when being punished by Mama Dirt)


















To my "role model" in fashion............
(next person to poke fun at my obsession with the 80's, please refer to the picture below)
To my "role model" in athleticism...........
(the 2nd team All-Conference punter (that's right.....I said punter. ha!) and the one who would run football plays with me while intoxicated on the bridge to Higgins Hall)

To my "role model" in tall stature..............
(the 6'5" man dropped the ball on this one. I stand an entire ruler's length below him.)

To my "role model" in Halloween costume selection............
(the one who once dressed as part of the film crew for a Girls Gone Wild video)

To my "role model" in maturity.................
(YEAH RIGHT!!!!.....I could barely type that with a straight face)

To my "role model" in Mexican Judo............
(Judo know if I got a gun! Judo know if I got a knife!)

To my "role model" in 21st birthday celebration...............
(the one who bought me my first legal shot and the one who laughed when I cringed in disgust)

To my "role model" in being the entertainer............
(the center of attention among family and friends. the one who can bring a smile to your face when he walks in the room)

To my "role model" in getting through stressful days at college...........
(the one who would ALWAYS take time to meet me at the Pace for a drink on any day that ends in the letter "y")

To my "role model" in life..................
(the one who will always be the one thing I need him to be - my older brother)



I will always learn from the mistakes made before me.

Feliz Cumpleanos, Huracan!

27 is the new 21!
I'm sure you will celebrate accordingly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...