Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Hate Vicadin

I have not died........

It was touch and go there for awhile, but I promise I am still kickin.

Now that I am able to once again sit up without screaming in pain (embarassing story to be told in a future post), the boys and I have geared up for the big game ahead!

GO PACK GO!!

Warning: Do NOT consume 6 pills (consisting of pain meds, muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatories at the same time) My iron stomach is apparently capable of downing tequila shots by the gallon, but give me a vicadin, and Im hugging the porcelain throne. Vomiting with a sprained back is NOT ok. There is no pain comparable.

PLEASE let the Packers win today to make up for the fact that I'm currently walking like a 90 year old woman.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...