Monday, October 4, 2010

The Twilight Zone

Day: Sunday, October 3rd

Time: 12:30pm

Place: Casa de Bob

Scene: Big Boca Bob, Officer Bob, and Gilbert are enjoying a leisurely Sunday laying on the couch (still in pajamas) watching my other boyfriend, Donald Driver, and the Green Bay Packers dominate the girdiron.

ENTER THE TWILIGHT ZONE...........

Officer Bob springs from the couch.
Channels his inner Usher..........

And breaks into a surprisingly on-key version of All My Life
by the not-so-much-well-known-anymore K-Ci & JoJo.
Dance moves reminiscent of the Bobby Brown era most definitely included.



Top 10 Things That Came to Mind:
  1. Was it a full moon last night?
  2. When the hell did my cracka boyfriend from the sticks start listening to R&B?!
  3. I REALLY wish he was wearing a white scarf and gloves right now because recreation of the video would be EPIC!
  4. He knows all the words to this song?!
  5. TOUCHDOWN PACKERS! Doesn't he know the game is on?!
  6. How in the hell does he know all the words to this song?! I don't even know all the words to this song.
  7. It's officially time to invest in a video camera.
  8. You really don't hear classic lyrics like this anymore......
Close To Me You're Like My Mother,
Close To Me You're Like My Father, 
 Close To Me You're Like My Sister,
Close To Me You're Like My Brother,
And You Are The Only One My Everything
And For You This Song I Sing....

     9.   If 5 years dating gets me a K-Ci & JoJo song, I'm not so sure I want to stick
           around for the 10 year spontaneous Officer Bob Musical.
    10.  I Heart You, Officer Bob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Officer Bob may suprise you with all the words to South Park songs. One that he used to sing when he was mad at his mother.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...