Monday, October 11, 2010

Bloggable Moments From The Past Week That I Am Too Lazy To Expand On......

  • Officer Bob has taken this whole R&B thing to a whole new level.  We have now entered the Boyz II Men genre. Thank you to the previous owners of my house who installed a completely necessary under-the-cabinet kitchen radio on which I have pre-programmed all songs associated with twang and yee-haws.

  • My baby turned TWO! Hard to believe the puppy we picked up from the shelter is now a 100lb. bed-hogging, blind-chewing, hair-shedding small horse. However, my Officer Bob-less evenings at home would not be the same without the companionship of my loving child, Gilbert.  Too bad the Pack couldn't come away with a win to celebrate your birthday!

  • Speaking of furry friends.....I was "THIS" close to Officer Bob bringing a sibling home for Gilbert. What a great birthday present that would have been, right?! I have completely lost the fight. My gazing ball is broken, but I can guarantee that a new puppy will be at our house within the VERY near future. My new blinds are trembling in fear.........then again it could be the wind.

  • Huracan Ramirez, El Aguila, and Big Boca Bob have OFFICIALLY stated full intention of training for the 2011 Chicago Marathon.  Contracts will be written up shortly for our fitness endeavor.  Word to my brothers....YOU MUST SIGN THEM because there is NO WAY IN HELL I am running this ridiculous race myself. Note to all readers: Could you throw in a prayer for my sanity when you sit down for dinner tonight?

  • Dancing Queen is making GIANT strides in deciding what she plans on actually doing with her life post-graduation.  Officer Bob would like to take credit as her academic advisor assisting with calculus homework and life goals.  This is a lie. Period.

  • The new grill works fabulously. There is no photographic proof, but Officer Bob is a great grill master! Thanks to friends who assisted in the consumption of all foods including burgers, brats, chicken, hot dogs, etc.

  • Glee is by far my favorite television show of the week. I wish my life was a musical. (which hasn't been too far of a stretch lately with Officer Bob treating me to fabulous renditions of not-so-great song choices)

  • High school friends make great company! Thanks to Kaiti, Nikki, Ericka, Mallory, and Liz for a fabulous housewarming party at Casa de Bob. I LOVE my pots and pans, festive halloween dish towels, and oh-so-cute mixing bowls.  However, I love my quality time spent with you even more. I only hope we can continue our sporadic get-togethers! Oh Yeah......T-shirt TIIIIIME.......Oh Yeah! (Btw Kelly, I will acknowledge your presence as you were there in spirit, but I am still fairly bitter that you are in Vegas winning millions of dollars and spending it on male strippers and cheap liquor. I live vicariously through you.)
The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...