Sunday, October 6, 2013

#HappySocktober

Check, Check, 1-2

Is this thing on?

Because I have no great excuse for my month long hiatus from the blogging world, I am not even going to try to create some lie about my rest from written word.

After a whirlwind of a summer, I feel renewed. I feel rejuvenated. I feel ready for what the world tosses my way. There a few unknowns in the Casa de Bob household, and it is too easy to get bogged down with the worries and the why's. Nonsense. "Life is too short to be anything but happy."

I truly believe that.

Seriously.

If anyone is even still reading this, I want to thank you. Thank you for being a part of this blog. Thank you for being a part of what inspires me. Thank you for being a part of inspiring who I will become.

The summer allowed me to bask in a fantasy of newlywed bliss, but the real world has been knocking on the door for the past few weeks, and I am finally ready to let him in. After he wipes his feet of course. I am ready to accept the challenges before me with an open mind and warm heart. I encourage you to do the same for it is in those moments that your true light can shine.

This blog will continue to remain an uncensored portrayal of life at Casa de Bob, but a recent video from Kid President has made me question the ultimate purpose of Big Boca Bob. People have the power to do great things - AMAZING things. Miley Cyrus aside, I really think the world is full of remarkable people with remarkable dreams. We can help each other make miracles happen and the world wide web can help us do it. Technology is this foreign tool that we as humans are still attempting to master. If you are looking for your own inspiration, I have an idea where you can start.

A message from Kid President:



"Let's take back the Internet and do something GREAT!

#HappySocktober

Challenge Accepted.

What about you?





1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Where's the website to apply to adopt this kid. I mean seriously. I need him in my life on a daily basis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...