Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Doctor Dumpster Boy

This past Saturday this guy celebrated his 23rd birthday.

 
This coming Saturday this guy will be moving many miles away from the place he has called home for the last 23 years.


In just a couple weeks, this guy will be inducted into med school with a fancy pants White Coat Ceremony.


But let me remind you that 20 years ago, this guy was my little shadow, my partner in crime, my bestest little brotha. I truly hope that never changes.
This is the guy I remember.
 

My faithful readers have witness the chronicles of El Aguila's journey from boy to man over the last few years, but one would say that his true journey has just begun.

From dumpster boy to doctor. Miracles do happen.

 "Thumbs Up" for a successful transition into your newest adventure, buddy.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS, EL AGUILA!

P.S. Please don't forget about us little people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...