Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BREAKING NEWS!

If your summer is anything comparable to the happenings at Casa de Bob, I'm sure you can sympathize with my lack of blogging time. The days get busier, but the excitement keeps building.

And that my friends is what leads me to this post..............

I am currently interrupting your summer fun to bring you this SUPER BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. Pebbles and her adorable little piggy tails have some news to share:


No - your vision is not failing you. Pebbles can hold her excitement no more. This only child expires November of 2013 and I know SEVERAL family members who are anxiously awaiting Baby Gremlin's arrival. Titty Baby once again gave himself the task of creating the in utero name for his offspring and he has settled on the title Gremlin. I think I can see the Titty Baby resemblance! :)

 
 
Unfortunately, I am already failing as an aunt in the realm of Gremlin blog time. His older sister will start to rub it in his face if I don't make up for lost time by incorporating the kilbasa bearing child into more written word. That and the consistent pressure from his mother has got me pecking away at the keyboard once again.

I am making a vow to Gremlin here and now as witnessed by blog readers both near and far. I solemnly swear to post AT LEAST once a week for the remainder of the summer in an effort to allow the unborn hairball to build as much fame as his older sister. It won't be easy. Some posts may fail to impress, but I WILL do it. Are you happy now, CareBear?!

"Gremlin Gab" has been initiated. Follow-ups can and will be expected.

Happy Summer Bloggers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!! I love your posts!
Gramma Poke....I love the color blue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...