Thursday, April 11, 2013

From a Miss to a Mrs.

I promise the transformation to wife hasn't killed me........yet.

I have been on one heckuva rollercoaster ride the past few weeks, and I am still trying to play a little catch up. I had initially planned to give myself some time to recover from the excitement of wedded bliss to write a very thorough and detailed description of The Bob's debut as Mr. and Mrs. However, I quickly learned that I should have taken notes. As I attempt to write a spectacular wedding blog full of pictures and special moments from the perspective of the bride, I will leave you with this........


 
...........A picture with three of my favorite people in honor of National Sibling's Day. We may not share the same last name anymore (which those of you who were lucky enough to witness the Maid of Honor's speech know this is somewhat of a struggle for the youngest in the family), but I can guarantee the love and respect I have for these three people continues to grow every day.
 
Huracan, El Aguila, and Dancing Queen - thanks for letting me grow up with you (like you had a choice!) If siblings were noses, I'd pick you.
 
Te amo con todo mi corazon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...