Friday, November 16, 2012

Livin' La Vida Loca

WARNING:
The following post is long. Very long.
It should be about 5 separate posts.
BUT
this is proof that I haven't just been sitting around on my lazy bum waiting for something fabulous or funny or completely ridiculous to happen in my life so I could write about it. My life over the past month has been fabulous, funny, and completely ridiculous, and I am just now recovering from it all.

Life Event #1
Small yet Eventful Bachelorette Party in Arizona

We were cute.
(in all the pictures early in the evening)
 But after a few pitchers of adult beverages,
all photogenic qualities went right out the window.
And apparently so did all proper decision-making skills
and abilities to differentiate between appropriate and non-appropriate
ways to act in public areas.

Exhibit A:
Big Boca Bob's extremely unneccessary
"Baby Got Back" choreography.
(although you have to admit, the piano is an exceptional prop)

Exhibit B:
Big Boca Bob's poor decision to remove her bra
and place said bra on the piano player's head.
(Sorry Mama Dirt)

Exhibit C:
Big Boca Bob's constant proclamation
that she "shared a moment" with the piano player.
(he was practically seducing me with his eyes - I swear!)
Exhibit D:
Best Friend/Bridesmaid unable to stand
straight up in elevators.
BUT still able to pull of rockstar poses
in all pictures

And concluding with Exhibit E:
Finding a rock hard kitchen floor as the
most comfortable sleeping quarters for the evening.
(even the dogs couldn't handle it)
So.......what's the best cure for an overwhelming bachelorette hangover?
A little Bailey's in your morning coffee of course!
 And a trip to Margartitaville early in the morning when the sun is shining VERY bright into your squinting eyes amplifying the pounding in your head and instigating nausea.
Followed by mimosas by the pool
(obviously)


And capped off with Bailey's milkshakes in the hot tub.
(DUH!)

Phew!
A whirlwind of a weekend
with some pretty great friends
making some pretty sweet memories.
The end.

Life Event #2
A 6.5 mile tortorous hilly race with two of my three favorite siblings.
(And one pretty cute cheerleader)
Aaron Rodgers? - check!
State Farm Agent? - check!
Discount Double Check Guy? - discount double check!
Trying running for an hour wearing a wedge of cheese on your head.
I had to have burned at least 300 extra calories just trying to keep that thing on.
Remember that cute cheerleader I mentioned?
I honestly was just about as happy to cross the finish line of this race
as I was to cross the finish line after my marathon.
Springdale Cemetary = 2.Many.Hills
 Life Event #4
Halloween.
Beans.
Oompa Loompa.
Adorbs.
The end.
Life Event #5
A fun-filled weekend sleepover with my favorite little Mexican niece.
And just like Pebbles,
Beans likes her Uncle Officer Bob better.
Heart is crushed.
Until I look at pictures like this.
 How can you not smile at that face?

Now.......
you may be asking yourself,
Where was Officer Bob while I was off enjoying life?

Two words.
Video Games.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...