Thursday, July 19, 2012

Poor Pebbles

This past weekend, I enjoyed a nice trip a few miles up north to celebrate the soon-to-be Mrs. Llama at her bridal shower. Fun times were had by all, and although I have yet to take a look at all the photos snapped, I can assure you the bride-to-be looked as beautiful as ever.

Serving as Maid of Honor, CareBear supplied the games for the festivities. The "raid your purse" game produced many giggles as well as a moment of clarity for myself.

As I was not so graciously scavenging through my lady baggage in an effort to locate and/or cheat my way through the prepared list (I tend to be competitive), I located this little gem of a photo:


While there is no questioning the amount of love we all share for Pebbles, it became clear to me that this sweet little child is truly lacking in the area of "mature" female role models. This is evident in photo #3 above in which poor little Pebbles is clearly questioning the antics of her Gramma Poke and Aunt Big Boca Bob. I also believe in photo #1, she may be attempting a quick getaway from the "crazy" surrounding her.

I apologize for the radiating immaturity of the women in your life, Pebbles. However, there may still be hope that you won't turn out like one of the goons above. Perhaps the Mrs. or Mimi Daisy Duke can pull through for you. To save you much embarrassment in the future, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...