Friday, January 27, 2012

TWENTY SEVEN...

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY FIANCE
  1. I love how you call me "Bob" in public, and I respond.
  2. I love that when we argue, it always ends with laughter.
  3. I love how you can sing the lyrics to every South Park song ever written - ok......that I don't love. BUT I do find it amusing.
  4. I love how you aren't perfect. It makes me feel better about myself. :)
  5. I love the way you're honest to a fault.
  6. I love that you're white. Both in race and color.
  7. I love that you get along with my brothers. Even though they're Mexican.
  8. I love how you always remember everything I've ever told you.
  9. I love how you make fun of me in a way that makes me think you're laughing with me and not at me.
  10. I love how you encourage me to find my own happiness.
  11. I love your quick wit. Even though it pisses me off that I'm not as clever as you.
  12. I love that you don't drink alcohol, but allow me to consume enough for the both of us.
  13. I love that you love your mom more than any other woman in the world.
  14. I love that you think its socially acceptable to walk in the yard in your boxers and rain boots. 
  15. I love your laugh. Your contagious, lovable laugh.
  16. I love that you can independently cook, clean, and do your own laundry.
  17. I love that you can hold a headstand longer than me.
  18. I love that you understand my need for Girls' Night Outs.
  19. I love that you accept my obsession with morally corrupt reality TV shows. GTL Baby!
  20. I love that you spend YOUR hard earned money on OUR needs.
  21. I love that you own more pairs of sweatpants than jeans.
  22. I love that you're equally as immature as I am. (Maybe not equally....but pretty damn close!)
  23. I love that you call me every day on your way home from work just to talk.
  24. I love that you're not racist. What a relief!
  25. I love that you give in when I whine. (And I'm a professional pouter)
  26. I love that you think you can't dance.
  27. I love knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life loving you.

FELIZ CUMPLEANOS, OFFICER BOB!























Your smile brightens my day, the sound of your voice brings me peace, and I am truly thankful you found room in that big heart of yours for a loud, obnoxious, Mexican woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Many more....Gramma Poke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...