Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Answer: Because I Got A New Bleepin' Job

Question: Why the bleep haven't you blogged in two bleepin' weeks?!

Sorry peeps. Get off my back!

I'm still in the transition phase. Trying to figure out the best "blogging time" with these new crazy hours.

P.S. I have to eat lunch at 3:30. My stomach becomes a cannibal and starts eating itself around 2:00. I think I just found my new diet.

In other news......Officer Bob went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond BY HIMSELF to buy new bedding for the master bedroom. Approximate time of trip? 3 hours. Approximate complaints since said trip? 3 hundred.

All in all.....Officer Bob has great taste in bedding!

His torture brought a smile to my face.

I think he's reconsidering this whole "til death do us part" thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need pictures of the master bedroom! Glad your back but loved the last birthday post. Gramma Poke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...