Sunday, March 8, 2015

Greetings, Groupies, and Groceries - Oh My! #burritobeat2015 Days 65,66,&67

DAY 65 - Greetings

Dancing Queen's mystery man flew in from New Jersey to meet the family. Prince Charming hails from a much more urban area of this fabulous country and he was slightly shell shocked at the lack of skyscrapers and noise pollution. I sure do love the Midwest! 

Day 66 - Groupies

Give me a beer and some live country music and my Saturday night is made. Yee Haw! I became a quick fan of up and comer Drew Baldridge not only because his voice is reminiscent of Josh Turner but also because he takes the time to pose for a photo op with a Mexican wearing flannel and cowboy boots. 

DAY 67 - Groceries

I remembered why I never go grocery shopping on weekends. My patience was truly tested in the frozen food aisle today. Don't mess with a woman on a mission for frozen cauliflower.  Shit gets real when you question my intelligence regarding the difference between it and broccoli. Seriously,  WalMart?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...