Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Happy Catalogidays

Today I walked to the mailbox (with hesitation I might add as I recently received a jury duty summons from said mailbox) and I peered inside only to find this.......


ELEVEN catalogs.

I am on the mailing list from crappy catalog heaven. So what does one do with all of this reading material? Take it to work and spend your lunch break gazing over the crappiest potential Christmas gifts ever. Obviously.

If anyone is looking for a willie warmer (used exactly for what you were thinking), a wine dispensing sports bra, an "I Survived Sharknado" tshirt, an electric peanut butter maker, a set of cat coasters, a crocodile bird feeder, a set of dress up squirrel magnets, a bacon popcorn kit, a Bigfoot ornament, a Wonder Woman Mrs. Potato Head, camouflage toilet paper, or a moose oven mitt, please let me know. I have resources for you.

The holiday season is officially here.

I have the mailbox to prove it.

P.S. The wine dispensing sports bra is on sale. Worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...