Monday, April 9, 2012

Beach Babies

Beach Baby
Beach Baby
 There on the sand.......
From July
til' the end of September

Note to Mama B and CareBear:
Keep the photos coming! I seriously cannot get enough of your adorable children in their summer wear. However.......the photos become slightly depressing when I realize I will be sporting the same beach body as my nieces this summer. Somehow the chub on my body is not nearly as cute as little baby rolls. Make sure my name is on the invite list to all events involving babies in swimwear during the months of June through September. Please and thank you.

Furthermore, due to your uncanny ability to create amazingly well-behaved beautiful children, baby fever (no pun intended) is in full bloom at Casa de Bob. Officer Bob is less than amused at my requests for serious conversation regarding the timeline of my child bearing years. I suppose I better get through this wedding thing first.

Who is going to have the cutest flower girls this side of the Rio Grande?

This girl!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...