Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Been Two Weeks......

since I kinda/sorta ran but most definitely finished a marathon.

And I haven't had time to blog about it because of the following:

Destroyed Couch #1
3 escapes from the back yard fence.

New bars screwed into aluminum fence to increase security.

Destroyed Couch #2
8 more "how the %$&@ is he getting out?!" escapes from the backyard fence.

ALOT of cussing and heavy drinking.

Destroyed guest bedroom sheets AND mattress.
More cussing.

More drinking.

AND JUST ANOTHER LIFE MOMENT TO ADD TO THE LIST OF
"SHIT YOU CAN'T MAKE UP"?

Today......upon returning home from work, I see this.
Look closely.
The DOUBLE pane window through which my 1 year old dog actually jumped.
When it was closed.
Forcing me to make the ultimate decision.

It's official:
All the love in the world can't keep me from finding this young pup a new home.

Apparently it wasn't meant to be.

I can't take it anymore.

My bank account can't take it anymore.

You win, Reggie, you win.

:(

And who do I call when I need plywood shoved in my broken window?

Who do I call when I pretty much need anything?

THIS GUY.

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. P for bringing this man into the world.
Thank you, CareBear, for marrying him.
Thank you, Mrs. for sharing your brother with me.

I realize I am in no shape or form related to this man (unless he has some "brown" gene I'm unaware of), but he has never turned down a phone call from a crying, yelling, stressed out, Mexican woman. And I can't thank him enough.

And what makes me smile out of this whole situation?

The fact that this little girl now follows her daddy to all Casa de Bob 911 phone calls.

Too bad we have become "those people."
The ones all the neighbors are ashamed to be living near.
You know what I heard happened?

That loud Mexican chick and her cracka officer boyfriend got in a fight. He called INS. They were evicted. She was deported. AND they boarded up the windows with that poor dog inside.

But that's just what I heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got home and catching up....Oh my goodness...I feel so sorry for you. We kinda had the same experience but NOT THAT MUCH Destruction!
Thinking of you.

Mrs. P

The Mrs. said...

I almost wish I had a psycho dog to jump through my window so that pebbles could come visit me and ease my worries. Look how much her face has filled out. I can't even focus on how horrible your situation is because of how much pain I'm experiencing from missing my niece. Give her a big hug from me okay?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...