Sunday, July 24, 2011

Can You Tell I Need A Vacation?

WHEN I win the lottery...........

I'm going to fly here.


Using this jet.


Convince the bouncer to let me join the party at this bar.

 (using my priceless charm and extremely good looks)
(and when that doesn't work, paying him off with my new winnings)

Spend the night recreating epic music video choreography
on the dance floor with my future BFF.


Accepting drinks offered by this guy.
(as he comments on how beautiful my eyes are)


As this guy fights over my attention due to
our ridiculously compatible senses of humor.


Until I finally decide to focus my attention
on this man.


Who falls madly in love with me by the end of the night,
gives up his football dream,
proposes to me the next morning,
and asks me to move here.


And live in this villa.


Where we spend all day in bed
sipping on wine
laying in sheets of Egyptian cotton
until we decide to create the most adorable little babies
with beautiful complexion
who I teach to speak four languages.

THE END.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...